Website warmartech Warmar Tech
Built for I.T.
Pay Range $10.00-15.00hr.
PTO: Time Accrued
Warmar Technology Solutions, LLC. known for innovative technology seeks a self-directed IT intern with a passion for technology, collaboration, and creative problem-solving. The intern will actively contribute to meaningful projects and work closely with a mentor and with leadership.
IT Intern Duties and Responsibilities
- Support the team in maintaining hardware, software, and other systems
- Assist with troubleshooting issues and provide technical support (Remote, workbench, and on-site)
- Organize and maintain IT resources
- Lend IT support in areas such as cybersecurity, programming, analytics, and data center management
- Help with new IT deployments
- Any other duties assigned
- Computer Science, Information Technology, or Management Information Systems Major Preferred
- Computer Troubleshooting Skills
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work well in teams
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail
- Gain hands-on experience in an IT position
- Shadowing and training experiences with knowledgeable professionals
- Opportunity to attend networking events and company meetings
- Flexible schedule for students
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org